Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Miracles

In our small group, part of the homework last week was to list 10 miracles from the week.  It was a great exercise to remember how blessed we truly are.  On the other hand, it was kind of embarrassing that it took me a while to get to number ten.  I guess I need to practice reflecting on the blessings of every day.  So, in an attempt to start practicing, here's a new list of ten of the many miracles from this week.
  1. Delivering a baby.
  2. Not needing a coat in December in Nebraska.
  3. No admissions to the hospital on Saturday.
  4. Being pregnant.
  5. Coming home to Jason cooking dinner... and it tasted good, too.
  6. The Internet.
  7. The human eyeball.
  8. Driving a car.
  9. What you can see with a CT scan.
  10. Griffin learning to play peek-a-boo.
It's a miracle.  Everything is a miracle.  Thanks for entertaining me and helping me to be more grateful for every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment