Sunday, September 8, 2013

One More

One more week.  One more day of clinic.  One more night of call.

It's really, actually, finally here!  Residency is so close to being over I can taste it.  I'm not counting the years, months, or even weeks anymore.  Even counting days seems to be inappropriate now, and hours will soon turn to minutes and then seconds.  And then...  *SMILE*

It's been quite a journey:

High School Graduation
College Graduation
White Coat Ceremony entering Medical School
Medical School Hooding (i.e. Graduation)
It's also been quite a transition:
2006
2013
Man, I've gotten older!

And, of course, the three biggest highlights of the journey:

To end this long, Long, LONG, L-O-N-G journey I thought I'd spend the last week sharing a few of things that I've learned along the way - what I've learned about becoming a doctor and what I've learned about being a mother.

It's going to be a great week.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment